1955 - First employee: Professor dr. Helena Krzemieniewska from Wrocław Uniwersity

1956 - Employee: Mgr Barbara Gumińska (Lubelska-Gumińska). Protector of Laboratory of Mycology:  doc. Dr. Alina Skirgiełło 

1965 - Employees: Mgr Tomasz Majewski and Mgr Elżbieta Stpiczyńska

1969 - Laboratory of Mycology was included into Department of Cryptogamic Plants. Employee: Dr. Władysław Wojewoda

1970 - Technical workers: mgr Zofia Heinrich and mgr Izabela Jałocha.

1971 - Head of Laboratory of Mycology : Dr. W. Wojewoda 

1975 - Employee: Halina Komorowska (doctor’s degree 1986)

1981 - Employee: Mgr Bogusława Ginko  (in Warsaw).

1987 - Department of Mycology

1990 - Prof. T. Majewski transferred to SGGW in Warsaw.

1991 - Employee (as tutor): Dr Janusz Łuszczyński

1992 - Again Laboratory of Mycology with participation of lichenologists: dr Urszula Bielczyk and Bożena Jędrychowska.

1994 - Dr Andrzej Chlebicki  transferred from Laboratory of Plant Iconography to Laboratory of Mycology.

1998 - Employee: Mgr Marcin Piątek

2000 - Again Department of Mycology, employee: Mgr Anna Miśkiewicz. Dr. A. Chlebicki transferred from Wrocław to Cracow

2001 - Curator of fungal collection: Dr A. Chlebicki

2002 - Lichenologists (Dr. U. Bielczyk, Dr. B. Krzewicka and B. Jędrychowska) leaved Department of Mycology.

2004 - Head of Department: Dr hab. A. Chlebicki

2005 - Doctor’s degree:  A. Ronikier

2010 - dead professor dr W. Wojewoda

2011 - Doctor’s degree: D. Karasiński