- Phytoremediation of saline and heavy metals polluted areas.
- CAM photosynthesis.
- Biodiversity of xerothermic ecosystem (Błędów Desert).
Higher education and employment history
- MSc degree at the University of Life Sciences, Lublin (2015).
- PhD study at the Pedagogical University of Cracow (2016-2018).
- PhD scholarship at the Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology, Jagiellonian Univeristy (2017-2020).
- PhD study at the Doctoral Studies in Natural Sciences, PAS.
- Technical Assistant at the W. Szafer Institute of Botany, PAS (since 2020).
- PhD degree at the W. Szafer Institute of Botany, PAS (2021).
Membership and awards
- Coordinator of SOS Action – Universities to Shelters (2017).
- Deputy Chairman of PhD Student Council (W. Szafer Institute of Botany in Cracow) (2018/2019).
- Chairman of PhD Student Council (W. Szafer Institute of Botany in Cracow) (2019/2020).
- Sweden, Norway, Finland (2018) - scientific expedition to analyze photochemistry in scots pines in north-south transect.
- Germany (2019) - 2-week, scientific internship in Julius Kühn Institute in Darmstadt.
- Tunisia (2019) - 3-day, Young Scientist Workshop "Communication in Science".
- Does cadmium remediation depend on the type of photosynthetic metabolism? (2017-2020); grant no. OPUS 2016/21/B/NZ9/00813, National Science Center (NCN), Małopolska Centre of Biotechnology, Jagiellonian University – co-investigator.
- Intracellular carbon dioxide and redox state of plastoquinone pool as regulators of ethylene biosynthesis pathway (2020-2022); grant no.OPUS/35/B/NZ9/01544, National Science Center (NCN) - co-investigator.