- Impact of agricultural and livestock farming on local changes in the palaeoenvironment during the Atlantic period in the foothills of Western Małopolska.
- Settlement structures in the Bronze Age and Early Iron Age in the Polish Carpathians.
- Reconstruction of funeral rites in the Urnfield tradition of Central Europe.
- Use of GIS tools and multivariate statistical analyzes in archaeological and palaeobotanical research.
Higher education and employment history
- MSc degree at the Jagiellonian University (2007).
- Technical assisstant (archeobotanist specialist) at the W. Szafer Institute of Botany, PAS (since 2014).
Membership and awards
- Main prize at the poster session at the International Open Workshop "Socio-Environmental Dynamics over the Last 12,000 Years: The Creation of Landscapes V", Kiel University (2017).
- Poland, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, Greece, Israel and Egypt (2002–2020) – participant of over 30 archaeological excavation campaigns.
- Germany (2020–2021) – study of the Lusatian culture cemetery in Radewitz; in cooperation with Landesamt für Archäologie Sachsen.
- Studien zur neolithischen und bronzezeitlichen Besiedlung und Wirtschaftsweise im Vorfeld der polnischen Westkarpaten (2009–2012); Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung – contractor.
- Archaeological, archaeobotanical and palaeoenvironmental investigations in the western part of the Nida Basin (2014–2017); grant no. 2013/11/B/HS3/03822; National Science Centre (NCN) – contractor.
- Inheritance, social network or local adaptation? Bronze and Early Iron Age societies in western Małopolska (2014–2018); grant no. 2013/11/B/HS3/04404; National Science Centre (NCN) – contractor.
- Searching for a suitable place to settle down: the plant economy and human-environment interactions at the beginning of the Neolithic period in Małopolska (2019–2023); grant no. 2018/30/E/HS3/00867; National Science Centre (NCN) – contractor.
Recent publications (selected)