Dr Renata Stachowicz-Rybka
Palaeobotany and Palaeoenvironment Group
Lubicz 46, 31‑512 Kraków, Poland
- Quaternary palaeobotany, analysis of plant macroremains, fossil seeds, fruits, megaspores and other remains, reconstruction of climatic and environmental changes in Pleistocene, Late Glacial and Holocene of Poland, Late Pleistocene and Holocene of Ukraine.
- Pleistocene of Poland. Floras of macroscopic plant remains from lacustrine and fluvio-lacustrine sediments of the Augustovian, Ferdynandovian and Eemian Interglacials.
- Interdisciplinary studies of Late Glacial and Holocene lacustrine and peat sediments from Poland, Ukraine, Russia and Germany.
- Description of Quaternary sediments, particularly their sedimentation environment.
- Archaeobotany (peated and carbonified plant macroremains) with particular emphasis on research from Meso- and Neolithic sites in Poland.