- Ecophysiology and biochemistry of plants.
- Responses of plants to environmental stresses.
- Plant in vitro cultures.
- Secondary plant metabolites.
Higher education and employment history
- MSc degree at the Adam Mickiewicz University (2013).
- Research assistant at the W. Szafer Institute of Botany, PAS (since 2021).
- Philippines (2015) – 3-month stay as a volunteer assistant in scientific projects "Aqua Palawana", "Rainforestation" and "3rd Freshwater Invertebrate Biodiversity Workshop" leaded by prof. H. Freitag within "Youth for Sustainable Development Assebly" 2014–2015 organized by the European Voluntary Service (Erasmus Plus); Faculty of Biology, Ateneo de Manila University.
- Research grants from the Dean of the Faculty of Biology of the Adam Mickiewicz University.
- Genetic variation, host specialization, and the ability to transmit wheat streak mosaic virus within the Aceria tosichella cryptic species complex (Acari: Eriophyoidea) (2011-2014); grant no. 2011/01/N/NZ8/04540; National Science Centre (NCN) – contractor.
- Spatial distribution of Aceria tosichella (Acari: Eriophyoidea) biotypes differing in host specificity and degree of invasiveness (2012–2016); grant no. 2011/03/B/NZ8/00129; National Science Centre (NCN) – contractor.
- Investigation of the mechanism of ovule sac degeneration and flower abortion as the cause of poor buckwheat seed setting (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench.) (2018–2021); grant no. 2017/25/B/NZ9/00148; National Science Centre (NCN) – contractor (doctoral scholarship).